Cannabis Fee Claim Information

Refunds of Unspent Cannabis Registration and Renewal Fees:

Calaveras County will be refunding the unspent portion of the Commercial Cannabis registration and renewal fees. Refunds will be issued to claimants who paid the filing and or renewals fee. A separate claim must be filed for each refund request. The claim form is available below. As of June 30, 2019 all claims must be mailed directly to the Office of the Auditor Controller. 

All claims must be submitted no later than 4:00 pm August 31, 2022.