Planning Department Information


Refunds of Unspent Cannabis Registration and Renewal Fees


Calaveras County will be refunding the unspent portion of the Commercial Cannabis registration and renewal fees. Refunds will be issued to claimants who paid the filing and or renewals fee. A separate claim must be filed for each refund request. The claim form is available below.


Tax Collector Information